Terms & Conditions
Full Ticketing Terms and Conditions: purchasing tickets on the door in person or online, constitutes acceptance of these.
CityImpro is City Impro Limited, a company limited by guarantee with registration number 10486289.
- This Ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter as well as CityImpro. Purchase of any ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of these. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your Ticket immediately after purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- We regret that Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase, except in the case of the event being cancelled.
- The handling charge or booking fee for purchasing tickets is a service fee for use of CityImpro and cannot be refunded in any circumstance, except at the sole discretion of CityImpro.
- Tickets can only be exchanged after purchase at the discretion of CityImpro, and will incur an administration charge for doing so. Tickets cannot be exchanged less than 24 hours before a performance. We regret that the administration charge for this service cannot be refunded, even in the event of cancellation.
- CityImpro cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. CityImpro reserves the right to cancel any ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- CityImpro will offer, where possible, one complementary ‘Carer ticket’ for the companion of customers who require assistance to attend an event, when a full-price ticket has been purchased. Please note that the Water Poet venue is only accessible via stairs and that there are no lifts available.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, CityImpro will use reasonable means to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event promoter/organiser. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation in advance of an event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Purchase of a Ticket does not over-ride the Venue Management’s right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or the event promoter/organiser. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons attending events.
- Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited, though this is at the ultimate discretion of the venue.
- Ticket holders consent as members of a live audience to any officially sanctioned filming and/or sound recording that may be taking place at the venue or during the event.
- The event promoter/organiser, venue Management and CityImpro accept no responsibility whatsoever for the loss or damage of any personal property.
- Purchase of a Ticket gives the ticket-holder a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- The ticket-holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event. CityImpro is not responsible for any non-compliance and will not refund tickets in the case of non-admittance.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. CityImpro reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- Please note that for tickets purchased to performances suitable only for persons aged 18 and over, any ticket-holder unable to present valid identification may not be admitted to the event. CityImpro is not responsible for verifying the age of attendees and will not refund tickets in the case of non-admittance.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Some performances may contain no suitable breaks. Admittance is at the final discretion of the event promoter and venue management. CityImpro is not responsible for identifying which performances do not admit latecomers and will not refund tickets in the case of non-admittance.
- Breach of the above terms and conditions, or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury to other persons shall enable the venue management or event promoter/organiser to eject ticket-holders from the venue. Their decision is final, and CityImpro will not refund tickets in the case of ejection/non-admittance.
- After an event has taken place, the refund or exchange of Tickets is at the sole discretion of CityImpro, regardless of attendance or not.
- Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which CityImpro may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will CityImpro be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of CityImpro. CityImpro shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure. CityImpro shall have no further liability in excess of the face value of the ticket plus the booking fee. CityImpro shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the performance which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These ‘Terms & Conditions’ (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these ‘Terms and Conditions’) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim.